All of Mahalo Management’s properties are centrally located in beautiful and historic downtown Lakeland, minutes from Interstate 4 and the Polk County Parkway.
Our residents enjoy the convenience of easy access to shopping, entertainment, colleges and universities, recreation, and area attractions.
Entertainment, Shopping, and Recreation:
- Lakeland Square Mall
- Lakeside Village Shopping Center
- The Lakeland Center
- Polk Theater
- Kelly Recreation Complex
- Gandy Pool
- Lake Mirror Complex (Hollis Gardens, Lake Mirror Theatre, Barnett Family Park)
- The Beerman Family Tennis Center
- Cleveland Heights Golf Course
- Lake Parker Park – boating, biking, fishing, walking trails, sports fields, playground
- Lakeland Public Library
- Florida Southern College
- University of South Florida – Polytechnic Campus
- Keiser University
- Southeastern University
- Webster University
- Polk State College
- Walt Disney World
- Busch Gardens
- Tiger Town (Joker Marchant Stadium) – the spring training home of the Detroit Tigers and home to the Lakeland Flying Tigers.
- Fantasy of Flight Air Museum- features an extensive collection of vintage rare airplanes, a state-of-the-art flight simulator, air shows, and bi-plane and balloon rides.
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Florida State Fairgrounds